General Admission e-Tickets are emailed at checkout. No waiting or shipping required.
- Advanced, online tickets are encouraged, but not required.
- Admission tickets require a date selection. Please check calendar for special hours.
- Same day tickets are not available for purchase online after 3:00pm.
- Tickets are still available for purchase at the Gate House at Mission San Juan Capistrano.
- Tickets are currently available for the next 60 days.
- ALL E-TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, exchanges or transfers will be honored.
Museum & Gardens Admission
Mission in Lights
Celebrate the holidays at Orange County’s only Mission. Join us on select days from December 2 through December 30 for daytime admission to the Mission and an evening of holiday programming and fun. Tickets are valid all day from 9AM to 6PM. Holiday programming is from 3PM to 6PM. The Mission closes at 6pm (8pm on opening night). Mission Members receive discounts on tickets (limited capacity, reservation required.)
Online tickets are available until 4PM on the day of the show chosen. Tickets are available at the Mission until 5:30PM each show day.
Member Discounted Tickets - Available NowPurchase discounted tickets for members for all available dates
PURCHASE MEMBER TICKETS
General Public Admission for Capistrano Lights ReturnsPurchase tickets for all available dates
Purchase General Tickets
Forgot your Mission SJC Member ID? Click Here
For days without Capistrano Lights programming, please purchase the General Admission tickets at the top of the page.
Your purchase helps protect the religious and historic significance of this 245-year-old Landmark.