- This event has passed.
December 18, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Celebrate the holidays at Orange County’s only Mission. Join us on select days from December 4 through December 30 for daytime admission to the Mission and an evening of holiday programming and fun. Create lasting memories with family photos under our 10’ wreath, experience a Christmas tree lighting and music program with our 30’ tree and make your prayer for peace and goodwill by placing a candle near the large scale nativity in the Ruins of the Great Stone Church.
Enjoy performances by Dickens era Carolers and Selfies with Santa. Visit the Serra Chapel open after hours, California’s most historic chapel. Enjoy the Mission in lights, community Christmas trees around the grounds, extended holiday shopping hours in the Mission Store and more. Kids craft vendor and sweet treat vendor will be available on select days throughout the program as well as surprise performances. Learn more.
Capistrano Lights Admission Includes:
• Daytime admission to the Mission (9AM-4PM)
• Multi-language Audio Tour
Plus Holiday Programming from 4PM-6PM. The Mission Closes at 6PM
• Christmas Tree Lighting and Music Program at 5PM
• Performances by Dickens era Carolers and Selfies with Santa courtesy of Farmers & Merchants Bank
• Large Scale Nativity in the Ruins of the Great Stone Church, circa 1806
• The Mission in Lights
• Community Christmas Trees
• Prayer Candles
• Large Scale Wreath
• Kids Craft Vendor
• Sweet Treat Vendor
• Serra Chapel Open After Hours
• Surprise performances throughout the month
• Extended Holiday Shopping Hours in the Mission Store
Tickets are on sale now!