MEMBERSHIP LEVELS: DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE - PATRON
Over 12,000 members in The Mission Preservation Society!
Join the legions of supporters who support the preservation of Orange County’s only mission.
Your membership ensures preservation of historic Mission San Juan Capistrano and goes towards:
- Conservation and preservation of artwork and artifacts
- Development of new exhibits
- Introduction of new educational programs
- Maintenance, access, and preservation of the historic Mission site and facility for generations to come
As a member of the Mission Preservation Society, 100% of your support, directly funds ongoing preservation and conservation of Mission San Juan Capistrano, Orange County's only mission.
Patron: $500.00 + (purchase on-line) Join Today! Help Save Mission San Juan Capistrano
Membership Benefits Include:
- Complimentary general admission passes (15)
- $50 shopping pass good with a total purchase of $100 or more
- 1 Director's tour of the Mission for you and your guests on a mutually agreed upon date
- Free daily admission and audio tour all year
- Free subscription to the Jewel Newsletter
- Discounted rates and advance purchase benefits for Music Under the Stars tickets
- 10% Discount in the new Mission Store
- Special shopping privileges
- Discounts on summer education programs and hands-on activities
- Invitations to special events
- Free koi fish food
Click Below to Join Today and Help Save Mission San Juan Capistrano:
Did you know? Mission San Juan Capistrano receives no financial support from the state or church. Your membership is tax deductible. Tax ID#33-0833283. Membership pricing and benefits are as of July 1, 2012 and are subject to change. All memberships are valid for one year. Please remember Historic Mission San Juan Capistrano in your planned giving. Join the Landmarks Club. For more information call (949) 234-1323.
Give a gift of membership today. It's the gift that gives all year long! Sign Up Online.
If you prefer to mail in your membership, please download the membership enrollment form (pdf) and mail to:
Mission San Juan Capistrano- Membership Department
26801 Ortega Highway
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
For any immediate questions, please call (949) 234-1325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.