For special needs or concerns, please contact:
Guest Services at (949) 234-1300
If you begin to feel ill or find that you require medical assistance, please visit the Gate House.
Open daily 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; 7 days a week. Services provided:
- Complimentary audio tour with the purchase of general admission
- Audio tour maps in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Vietnamese
- Child audio tour maps in English and Spanish
- Accessibility information
- As a courtesy, we sell water and soda for $2.00
Relax at this open-air seating area located just outside the Mission gardens. In this charming and laidback space, you’ll find picnic benches perfectly suited for a leisurely outdoor meal.
Restrooms are available at the north and south east end of Mission San Juan Capistrano. View map. The restrooms in the North Corridor contain baby changing stations. Companion-assisted restroom facilities are available in addition to facilities designed for access by guests with mobility disabilities. Please reference our accessibility map.
As a courtesy for our guests, no pets allowed. Working service animals are welcome.
As a courtesy: Diaper kits, feminine products, pain reliever, Band-Aids, Purell, Kleenex, sunscreen, batteries and postage stamps are available for purchase at the Mission Store.